This week, we’re going to be talking about an issue a lot of men letting their behavior ruin any attraction they’ve built up with women. This is something I see happen all the times when guys have started to get better with women and social skills – they have a decent or even strong start but end up shooting themselves in the foot. They may get past the initial hurdles but end up killing any attraction they’d built up and and turning a “hell yes” into an “oh no”.
It doesn’t matter whether it’s a matter of getting a first date, a third date or even just bringing someone home, there’s no such thing as a sure thing. No matter how much somebody may be into you at first, it’s still entirely possible to choke and end up snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Here are some of the the biggest ways you end up being your own worst enemy and killing the interest people may have in you.
- Why confidence ties into all aspects of attraction
- Why he who hesitates, loses
- The most common mistake men make about attraction
- How your bachelor pad can also be your Fortress of Solitude
- The most important thing you can do to keep your apartment from chasing away women
- The one thing most men do that turns a sure thing into a definite “nope”
… and so much more.
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books