People treat confidence like a binary: either you have it, or you don’t. The problem with this outlook is that it reduces confidence to a catch-22; if you don’t have confidence, then you need to build it, but you can’t do the things that let you build it if you don’t have confidence in the first place.
Therein lies the mistake. People who lack confidence treat confidence as something that you earn or is handed to you. If you don’t have these accomplishments – which could be anything from things you’ve done like talking to women to quirks of fate like your physical features – then you can’t be confident because what do you have to be confident about?
So how do you really build true, unshakable confidence?\
- Why confidence has to come from within, not from without
- The key mistake people make about confidence: it’s not about success
- How to control your mind by controlling your body
- The secret to building lasting, natural confidence
- How inertia leads to fear, and why you need to just commit
… and so much more.
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books