Attractiveness and good looks are very, very different things. Somebody can be good looking – even beautiful – without being attractive. At the same time, people can be incredibly attractive while not being even vaguely good looking. Some of the most famous lovers in history were barely a step up from “looks like a squished frog” territory in the looks department, and yet they still had intense personal magnetism.
The things that make you attractive go beyond whether you have a perfectly symmetrical face or whether your body type matches the current fashion. It’s as much in your personality as it is in your presentation. Cultivating the personality traits that women find appealing can help make you incredibly, powerfully attractive.
- Why looks aren’t as important to attraction as uniqueness
- Why adopting a shelter dog can be the smartest decision you make
- The need to cultivate your intellectual curiosity
- How to leverage the Reward Theory of Attraction
- Why so many women list “a sense of humor” at the top of their “must have” list for men
and so much more…
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books