A lot of people tend to let shyness get in the way of their social success – especially at times when they would long to meet other people. Fortunately, shyness isn’t an immutable or permanent part of who you are. While it feels like it’s a core part of your personality, shyness is something that you can overcome. Understanding why we feel shy around some people and how to fix that will help you become the social, gregarious person you long to be.
- Why shyness isn’t the same as introversion and why it’s important to recognize the difference
- Recognizing the roots of shyness
- Why “opposites attract” is completely wrong
- Why somebody’s perceived social value makes us shy around them
- The quickest way to get comfortable with a stranger
and so much more.
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books