As much as we feel like a break-up should cauterize whatever emotions we may feel for our ex, there are just as many times where we find ourselves looking back on relationships past and wondering “what if”. Even the most acrimonious break ups can still leave us with doubts and wondering if we’ve made a mistake. But would trying to get back together with your ex be an even bigger mistake?
Here’s what you need to be asking yourself before you risk breaking your heart a second time.
- Why nostalgia can change how we view even a bad break-up
- The importance of time and perspective when deciding to get back with your ex
- Why some couples are doomed to repeat the same mistakes in their relationships
- What single factor ruins reconciliations before they can even begin
- The most important question to ask before trying to get back together with your ex
… and so much more.
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books