One of the inevitabilities when it comes to relationships – whether you’re currently in one or just trying to be – is that you’re going to deal with feelings of insecurity, jealousy and envy. No couple, no matter how perfect, isn’t going to deal with pangs of jealousy. Nobody, no how amazing, is immune from envy. Even non-monogamous couples who get turned on by their partners sleeping with other people deal with jealousy on the regular. The key – regardless of the type of relationship or how many people are involved – isn’t in avoiding jealousy but in knowing how to handle it.
This week, we’re going to talk about recognizing jealousy… and what to do about it.
- The difference between jealousy and envy, and why it’s important to know which is which
- How jealousy and envy manifest in unexpected ways
- What you feel physically can tell you about how you feel emotionally
- Identifying the root causes of jealousy
- The importance of accepting your feels
and so much more…
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books