When you’re talking to someone you think is hot – whether you’re hoping to get a phone number or a date, to practice your flirting or lay the groundwork for future interactions, it can feel like you’re having to juggle while riding a unicycle. And the unicycle is on a tightrope. And the tightrope is also on fire.
You’re trying to do a dozen things at once – you want to be witty and funny because you want them to laugh but you are also trying to be a bit flirty because you want them to like you and you’re also desperately trying to gauge how they’re responding to you so you’re looking for any clue about how you’re doing and you’re also trying to think about what you’re going to say next because the last thing you want to do is let that awkward moment of silence crop up and make everything uncomfortable.
If you want to get someone’s interest, you have to learn how to talk to them without freaking out. This week, we’re going to talk about what it takes to learn to talk to hot women without fear.
- Why your brain locks up talking to women you’re attracted to
- The psychological trick that gets people interested in you almost immediately
- Why trying to impress her is going to backfire on you
- The best questions to ask to create an instant connection
- One simple trick to make talking to women feel effortless
…and so much more.
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books