It’s hard to admit, but often we are our own worst enemies when it comes to solving our dating issues. We get torn between wanting to fix things and resenting that things need to be fixed in the first place. And that tension makes it almost impossible to improve because it keeps you from doing the things that you need to in order to progress.
After all, it’s hard to accept that you need help… and even harder to admit that you’re the one who’s the author of your own hardships. But if you want to improve, really improve, you have to learn how to get out of your own way and stop sabotaging your own progress.
- The hardest part about asking for help
- Why we ask the wrong questions when we ask for help
- The difference between asking “why” and “what”
- Getting the right help from the right people
- What it takes to climb the mountain
…and so much more.
Like the podcast? Consider becoming a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books