How many times have you seen somebody – maybe at a bar, maybe in class, maybe at a party – who was AMAZING. They were incredible, they were everything you could possibly want in a partner and all you want to do is go up and say “Hi” if only so that you KNOW that you gave it a shot. But then when the moment came, you froze because you had no idea what to say.
This is an incredibly common issue – something that a lot of people go through.
The good news is: you’re over thinking it.
The bad news is: you’re overthinking it.
You don’t need the perfect opening line or the “best” reason to go up and talk to someone. All you need to do is just get the conversation started. That’s it. It’s the easiest thing in the world… if you don’t make things more complicated than they have to be.
- Why making the initial approach isn’t as hard as you might think
- The key to starting a conversation with anyone
- What not to do when making an approach
- The benefits of a direct and indirect ways of starting the conversation
- The secrets to an effective conversation
… and so much more.
Like the podcast? Consider becoming a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books