Do you have have that friend who seems to just connect with people. They can roll up on strangers and end up with new best friends and dates. And you… can’t.
It doesn’t seem fair, does it? These people can stumble into any social situation and come out like they rolled 18 on their charisma and then there’s you: the unfrozen caveman who suddenly doesn’t know how to word gooder. To make matters worse: you could do and say the exact same thing that they do and get blank stares.
It’s not because they have “it” and you don’t. It’s because of charismatic people understand why we like others and how to create that connection. And you can learn how to create it as well.
- The #1 mistake people make in trying to forge a connection with others
- The most important part of building your social skills
- How your beliefs shape your ability to connect with others
- Why you’re ruining your own efforts to get other people to like you
- The single factor that will make you more appealing and desirable than anyone else
…and so much more.
Like the podcast? Consider becoming a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books