Everyone and their dog will tell you that confidence is sexy, it’s probably the oldest trope in dating advice besides “just be yourself”. And, in fairness… they’re right. Confidence is an important part of being attractive, and not having confidence is going to hold you back.
Of course, nobody ever tells you just how you’re supposed to get that confidence. It’s easy to talk about being confident when you already feel it. When you don’t… well, as far as dating advice goes, “just be more confident” is about as useful as telling someone “it’s easy to fly; all you have to do is throw yourself at the ground and miss!”
But what makes it even harder to develop your self-confidence is that a lot of people don’t understand what confidence actually is.
This week, it’s time to break down what confidence is, what it isn’t and 5 tips that you can use right now to unlock powerful, unshakable self-confidence.
- The mistake that people make that makes it impossible to build their own self-confidence
- Why even the most accomplished people may not feel confident
- What unconfident men all have in common
- How you sabotage your own self-confidence
- Why failure is the key to confidence
…and so much more.
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books