Friends, do you suffer from uncontrollable longing for someone who barely knows you’re alive? Are you unable to get over that break up, even after months or years? Do you have the sinking feeling that nobody in the world could be as right for you or mean as much as she does? Are you afraid that this was your last chance for true love?
Then you may suffer from a disease known as Oneitis. Symptoms include heart palpitations, hopelessness, anxiety, terminal loneliness, embarrassing Spotify playlists, failed romantic relationships and a tendency to seek out pornstars that look like your ex. But there is hope! Stay tuned for a special offer that’s guaranteed to cure your oneitis… Today!
- Why it’s so hard to get over an ex
- What we get wrong about Oneitis
- How to understand why you can’t get over her
- Why you need to practice some radical forgiveness
- How learning to get over your ex can make your relationships better
… and so much more.
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books