Toxic relationships can be hard to recognize. Are you being stubborn and selfish? Or is something actually wrong? Toxic people don’t look like cartoon abusers, gloating about how great it is to manipulate folks.
Learning how to recognize the signs of a toxic relationship — and how to avoid them in the first place — will strengthen your relationships, improve your confidence and make you 100% happier. Learn to recognize these signs and how to drive toxic people out of your life.
- Why toxic relationships are so hard to recognize
- How toxic people trade on myths about love and relationships
- What red flags you should be watching
- Why “no” is your shield against toxic people
- How to enforce your boundaries — even when people think you’re wrong
…and so much more.
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books