Online dating sucks. Doesn’t matter if it’s Tinder, Bumble, OKCupid or Christian Mingle. Men get next to no matches, women get flooded with awful messages, bots, trolls and zombie profiles run rampant on most apps… it’s like trying to find a diamond in a pit of sewage. Most dating apps seem designed to be frustrating to ANYONE who wants to date someone of the opposite sex.
But it doesn’t have to bet that bad.
Here’s why online dating is so awful… and 5 ways you can make it better.
- What science has discovered about how men and women use Tinder
- Why men match with women less than .6% of the time
- How to use dating app algorithms to your advantage
- Why you’re using the WRONG dating app
- How The Cat Theory of Online Dating can improve your matches
- The biggest sin of online dating
… and so much more.
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books