Every relationship is going to have trouble. As long as you have two (or more) individuals in a relationship, you’re going to have conflicting interests and that will occasionally result in yelling and hurt feelings. It doesn’t matter how much you love each other or how compatible you are, you’re going to fight. That doesn’t mean that you don’t love them or that your relationship is over, it just means that you’re human, same as anyone else.
So how do tell which relationship conflicts are fixable and which are signs that the relationship is over?
- Why couples stay together long after the relationship is already over
- Why the honeymoon period ruins so many relationships
- Understanding the issues every couple goes through
- How to recognize whether problems are internal or external to the relationship
- The most important question you can ask about fixing your relationship
…and so much more.
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books