Last week, a Twitter user posted a comment about actor Michael B. Jordan – claiming that he was a 5’9” grown man living with his parents who openly loved anime and that this ran contrary to what women found attractive in men.
Regardless of issues like factual errors, this tweet is a great example of myths that many men have about what women find attractive – or unattractive – in men – myths that are frequently wrong.
In fact, the belief in these myths is often a source of anxiety and stress for guys who don’t measure up to the ideas of “what makes a real man” – like we talked about in my previous episode.
This week,we’re going to bust a few dating myths and talk about what women actually find attractive.
- How myths about female desire teach men the wrong lessons about attraction
- What women really think of your job
- Why your height doesn’t matter the way you think
- The real secret to social and sexual success with women
- They body type women really want
…and so much more.
What women find attractive (in their own words):
Like the podcast? Consider becoming a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books