What makes one relationship last, while another falls apart? Why do you seem to have found your dream relationship, only to have it turn into a nightmare? Your partner may seem perfect, but it takes more than shallow commonalities to make a relationship work. Just because things are amazing in the beginning doesn’t mean that everything is going to work out on it’s own.
If you’ve ever wondered whether she’s “the one”, or you want to know if your relationship has what it takes to go the distance, then you need to answer these questions.
- Why people end up in cycles of relationships that SEEM great, but fall apart within six months
- How “New Relationship Energy” can hide relationship destroying flaws
- What you REALLY need to have in common to make a relationship last
- Why the way you fight may be more important than your “love languages”
- What sexual compatibility REALLY means
… and so much more.
Are You Ready For A Girlfriend? — https://www.doctornerdlove.com/are-you-ready-for-a-girlfriend/
Is She Right For You? — https://www.doctornerdlove.com/is-she-right-for-you/
5 Questions You Should Ask Before You Start Your Next Relationship — https://www.doctornerdlove.com/5-questions-you-should-ask-when-you-start-relationship/
Are You Sexually Compatible? — https://www.doctornerdlove.com/are-you-sexually-compatible/
How To Have The “Defining The Relationship” Talk — https://www.doctornerdlove.com/defining-the-relationship/
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books