Why do women say they want to find a nice guy, but never seem to date them?
The answer is that what women are not saying is actually more important. Whenever a woman says “I wish I could find a nice guy”, there’s the unspoken modifier: “I wish i could find a nice guy… who actually excites me.”
Here’s how men can stop being so “nice”, and start being amazing.
- What women REALLY mean when they talk about finding a nice guy
- Why women aren’t attracted to “nice” guys
- Why being “nice” by itself isn’t enough
- Why nice guys lose respect… and how to get it back
- How to develop the qualities women are REALLY looking for in men
…and so much more.
Ask Dr. NerdLove: How Do I Stop Being a “Nice Guy”?
Why Being A “Nice Guy” Isn’t Good Enough
What Bad Boys Know (That Nice Guys Don’t)
Enforcing Your Boundaries
Do Women Prefer Dominant Men?
Dominance, Prosocial Orientation and Female Preferences
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books