The reason why you have such a hard time getting over your ex is because most folks have the wrong idea about breakups. The pain of a break-up is equal parts mental and physical. When you’re struggling with how to get over your breakup, you’re almost never handling BOTH halves of the equation. Getting over your ex quickly and successfully requires that you address both sides of the breakup.
So today I want to give you the 5 things you MUST do in order to get over your breakup and move forward.
- How focusing on the wrong parts of a breakup only prolongs the pain and the heartbreak
- Why it’s important to let yourself feel the pain and frustration of breaking up with someone
- How breaking up changes who you are
- Why staying in contact with your ex is a mistake
- The secret to getting over the loss of your relationship… quickly
… and so much more.
How To Survive Being Dumped — https://www.doctornerdlove.com/survive-being-dumped/
The (Positive) Value of Anger — https://www.doctornerdlove.com/positive-value-anger/
This Is Why You Can’t Get Over Her — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aevlnBwpEWw
“Cutoff Culture” And The Myth of Closure — https://www.doctornerdlove.com/cutoff-culture-and-the-myth-of-closure/
How To Protect Yourself From A Broken Heart — https://www.doctornerdlove.com/protect-yourself-from-a-broken-heart/
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books