Over the last month, the nation has had one of many conversations about sexual assault and the affect it has on surivors. And as more women speak up, sharing their stories, sharing their pain and their rage, there are guys — guys who don’t want to be part of the problem, who want to be good men — who want to know what they can do to make things better.
And the answer is simple: men need to step up. We need to learn to be the men we were always meant to be and the men the world needs right now. We need to learn how to be better.
- Why men need to do the work to make the world better
- How the system we live in keeps men from seeing the realities women live with
- Why it’s important to simply listen to women
- What #believewomen actually means
- Why we need to get comfortable with being uncomfortable
…and so much more
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books