One of the mistakes a lot of people make is that they assume that social success is a binary. Either you’re good with girls or you aren’t and there’s nothing you can do about it. But the good news is: that’s not true. Dating, being more successful with women, even just being more socially fluent is a skill that you can practice, and if you can practice it, you CAN get better at it. And you can learn to improve those skills quickly by breaking things down and practicing those skills individually… and integrating that practice into your day to day life.
- How to make practicing social skills faster and more efficient
- How to master making strong eye-contact
- The secret to learning better non-verbal communication
- Why practicing awareness leads to stronger social skills
- The secret to beating approach anxiety
…and so much more.
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books