What does it take to turn your life around? How can you learn to recognize negative patterns in your life that are sabotaging your progress? And what does it take to break those patterns and make positive lasting changes?
This week, I’ve invited my friend and coach Arden Leigh of The Repatterning Project to talk about how to recognize the patterns in your life that are holding you back and what it takes to transform yourself so that you can find stronger, healthier and more positive relationships.
- How we create and reinforce patterns in our lives
- Why certain patterns and behaviors keep you from meeting your needs
- What your moods and mindfulness can tell you about the patterns in your life
- How your social circle can help transform your life
- Why “Is this working for me?” is the most important question you can ask
…and so much more.
About Arden Leigh:
Arden Leigh is the creator and facilitator of The Re-Patterning Project, a course in understanding the human operating system and repatterning trauma imprints and social conditioning in order to achieve creative freedom. Her certifications are in neuro-linguistic programming and TimeLine Therapy. She is also the creator and frontwoman of indie pop rock project Arden and the Wolves, as well as the creator and host of web series Peace Talks. She is currently at work on her next book.
The Repatterning Project — therepatterningproject.com
Arden and the Wolves — facebook.com/ardenandthewolves
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books