Confidence isn’t about being 100% sure of your inevitable success, it’s simply feeling that you know how to handle the situation. Taking away the fear of social awkwardness helps build bullet-proof social confidence.
- Why your attitude is the key to your social success
- How you accidently cripple your in-person social skills
- Why MeetUps, mixers and networking is better for developing your social skills than cold approaches at bars
- How to block out social anxiety by avoiding the Spotlight Effect
- How to make it easier for other people to approach YOU
- A Guest Appearance By Mr. Senior Kitty
… and so much more.
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books