A lot of men don’t know how to approach women in groups — whether they’re with other women or a mixed group of men, women and more. As a result, they tend to focus on that one person… and end up coming across like a hyena trying to separate a gazelle from the herd. Fortunately, it’s actually very easy to join in a groups, in a way that not only encourage them to accept you, but help you make a powerful connection almost immediately.
You just have to understand how to manage group dynamics.
- What men get wrong about approaching groups of women
- The common mistake that gets you rejected by groups
- How men send the wrong signal when approaching women
- Why talking to one person in the group is a mistake
- Understand the power of the 3:2 ratio
…and so much more
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books