This week, we’re talking about one of the most dreaded days of the year – especially if you happen to be single:
Let’s be real: Valentine’s Day is kind of bullshit, even when you’re in a relationship. But when you’re single, it’s a sheer, stark reminder that you’re alone… and it feels like you always will be. During the run up to Valentine’s Day, literally every commercial, ad and song on the radio seems to be designed to rub your face in the fact that hey, everybody’s got someone to love except you.
But this year it’s going to be different. This year, you’re going to not just survive Valentine’s Day, but it’s going to be the start of something amazing.
- Why Valentine’s Day is designed to make you miserable
- How to change that resentment into a force for self-improvement
- Why the way you treat yourself affects the way you see yourself
- The big mistake single men make on Valentine’s Day
- The real reason you’re miserable when you’re single
… and so much more.
Like the podcast? Consider becoming a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books