Men feel immense pressure to look a particular way and they’re breaking themselves, physically and psychically to try to get to reach those ideals.
As bodies are marketed to us as products and men are sold self-loathing, we have to ask: what does a REAL man look like?
- How male celebrities are getting the body-shaming treatment from the media
- Why the idea of what makes a “real” man is always in flux
- How the “perfect” body has changed over time
- What men get wrong about trying to achieve the perfect body
- Why there’s no body positivity movement for men
…and so much more.
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books