Let’s be honest: dating can be a trial. For a lot of men, dating isn’t something you enjoy, it’s something you endure. From trying to meet women, to getting a number, to actually getting women out on a date… it’s more like pulling teeth than meeting a potential partner.
Today, I want to give you all some advice I wish I had gotten back when I first started dating. Because, if you’re checking out these episodes, then the odds are good that, frankly, you think dating… kinda sucks. And in fairness: you’re not entirely wrong. Dating for men can be kind of awful. But not for the reasons you might think.
In fact, the biggest reason why dating can suck is because of how much harder we men make it for OURSELVES and in the process, make ourselves miserable… even when we think we’re doing everything right.
So let’s look at 5 reasons why dating can SUCK for men… and what you can do about it.
- Why men have a conflict mentality when it comes to dating
- The secret to passing women’s “tests”
- Why so much of what you believe about women, dating and sex is WRONG.
- How guys get caught in a cycle of dating failure
- Why you’re taking the wrong advice about how to meet women
…and so much more.
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books