How To Reach Me:
Got a question for me? Need some advice to help sort out your situation? Drop me a line here. Unless you request otherwise, questions submitted here will be considered for publication in Ask Dr. NerdLove.
If you have a question you’d like to be considered for the YouTube series NerdLoveLine, call (512) 522-6513. Your voicemail will be recorded and will possibly be used in a future video.
I can also be reached at email@example.com.
Do you have a question that you need a guaranteed response to? An issue that you’d rather not have published in Ask Dr. NerdLove? Consider using my priority messaging service.
Where To Find Me Online:
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DrNerdLove
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DrNerdLove
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DrNerdLove
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/DrNerdLove
- Tumblr: http://drnerdlove.tumblr.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Which questions get published here and which get published on Kotaku?
- It’s fairly simple: if it’s not specified, I publish questions received via the contact form here on the site. If you have a question for my column at Kotaku, please be sure to put “Kotaku” or “For Kotaku” in the subject header.
- What if I don’t want my question published on your site?
- If you have a question that you don’t want published, then you may want to consider using the priority messaging service.
- What helps a question get answered?
- First and foremost: readability. If I can’t understand your question, then the odds are my readers won’t either. The more concise and clear you can be, the better. Also: paragraph breaks. Seriously, they’re a big help. Secondly, if it’s a question that’s similar to one I’ve answered very recently I may wait on that one, as I’d just be repeating the same answer.
- Do you take questions via DMs on Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr?
- I don’t. If the questions are spread out all over the place, it makes it much harder for me to keep track of them. If you have a dating advice question you’d like answered, then please either submit it via the contact form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This makes it much easier for me to keep track of who’s emailed me and when.