Got Dating Problems? Ask Dr. NerdLove!
Do you have problems in your love life? Are you struggling with love, sex or relationships? Do need some advice to help sort out your situation? Submit your dating questions here and let’s get your love-life in order. Unless you request otherwise, questions submitted here will be considered for publication in Ask Dr. NerdLove and will be answered on the blog. All submissions are anonymous and no personal contact information will be shared or posted.
I can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where To Find Me Online:
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DrNerdLove
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DrNerdLove
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DrNerdLove
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/DrNerdLove
- Tumblr: http://drnerdlove.tumblr.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What helps a question get answered?
- First and foremost: readability. If I can’t understand your question, then the odds are my readers won’t either. The more concise and clear you can be, the better. Also: paragraph breaks. Seriously, they’re a big help. Secondly, if it’s a question that’s similar to one I’ve answered very recently I may wait on that one, as I’d just be repeating the same answer.
- Do you take questions via DMs on Facebook/Instagram/Tumblr?
- I don’t. If the questions are spread out all over the place, it makes it much harder for me to keep track of them. If you have a dating advice question you’d like answered, then please either submit it via the contact form or email me at email@example.com. This makes it much easier for me to keep track of who’s emailed me and when.
- What if I don’t want my question published on your site?
- If you have a question that you don’t want published, then you may want to consider using the priority messaging service.
- I have a business question, an interview request or other, non-dating-related question for you.
- You can submit your questions via the contact form as well; please make sure to let me know what you’re looking for in the subject header.