Living an interesting life is makes you a more interesting, attractive person, but you need to be able to share those experiences. And that means knowing how to convey them in ways that keep people interested. We’ve all encountered people who are in love with the sound of their own voice and talk endlessly or who insist on dominating the entire conversation and don’t let other people get a word in edgewise. These people end up boring or alienating their audience.
Whether you’re talking to one person or a group, you want to be sure that when you talk, people will want to listen.
- The key to keeping people listening to you: being a good listener yourself.
- The importance of using your voice effectively when you talk.
- How facial expressions and tonality can change the meaning of what you say and keep people engaged.
- How to make even the most boring subject fascinating.
- Why you need to tailor your stories to your audience
…and so much more.
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books