Over the last couple of weeks, it seems as though the world has been talking about incels – people who refer to themselves as being involuntarily celibate. But while we are all bringing attention to the existence of incels, but there aren’t many resources for people who want to stop being involuntarily celibate. What is the real issue that drives otherwise good people to the incel community? How can someone who calls themselves involuntarily celibate break the cycle and escape the hate and misogyny that’s inherent in the incel scene?
- Why getting laid and sex workers aren’t the solution to the problem with incels
- How incels doom themselves to failure when they try to get better
- Why sex and sexual frustration isn’t the root of the problem
- How the incel community deliberately makes people feel worse
- The key to fixing the real problem that’s driving incels
… and so much more.
Like the podcast? Consider becoming a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books