This week we’re starting a new, semi-regular series, taking questions from readers, listeners and viewers. This week: He has no problem meeting women… but he’s getting ghosted on the regular. The dates don’t happen and everyone quits returning his texts and calls. Why do people ghost on dates, and, more importantly, how do you keep it from happening in the first place?
- Why ghosting seems to be on the rise?
- What makes someone decide that they’re going to ghost on you?
- The importance of understanding NerdLove’s Law of Emotional Momentum
- Why how you ask someone out is important
- How to avoid getting ghosted on a dating app
…and so much more.
Direct Download: Here
Like the podcast? Consider becoming a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books