When it comes to dating, there is one common issue that men have that will kill any chance you have to build attraction or a relationship: neediness.
Neediness and needy behavior is the Anti-Sex equation. No matter what else you have going for you in your life — you could travel the world, you could be world famous, you could be a millionaire with a mansion and a yacht — neediness will ultimately make people nope the hell out of your life, whether you’re in a relationship, or just trying to start one. Neediness drives people away because it’s that’s a sign that someone’s just not ready for a relationship.
But overcoming neediness isn’t about following rules like “only text X number of times” or “only see her Y times per week”… it’s about addressing the source of needy behavior.
- Why women are turned off by needy behavior
- How neediness is a sign of other dating deal-breakers
- Why men with low self-esteem have a harder time finding lasting relationships
- How fear causes needy behavior
- Why most men never overcome neediness
…and so much more.
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.doctornerdlove.com/books