One of the long-running questions that men have tried to solve has been why women choose to date and sleep with some men over others — and, more importantly, how we could become those men.
This is something that a lot of men get wrong, in no small part because one of the mistakes guys make is that they tend to look in the wrong place. What women tend to find attractive isn’t looks or status or money, it’s value. Women who’re interested in men want to find a high-value man.
But the question is: what does that value look like and how do you become a high-value man?
- What men get wrong about what women look for in a man
- Why looks, money and status aren’t as important as you think
- How to build and demonstrate your value
- How confidence and neediness affect value
- The difference between a high-value man and someone trying to fake value
… and so much more.
Like the podcast? Consider becoming a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books