When we talk about being attractive, we tend to think of it in terms of being physically good looking. But there’s a difference between being good looking and being attractive. People can be stunningly beautiful but have all the sex appeal of a block of wood. Meanwhile there can be people who are ugly as sin and yet have an almost mystical level of sex-appeal.
Being attractive isn’t about whether you have abs like whoah or cheekbones that you could cut cheese with. It’s not about your skull or your jawline; it’s about the way you present yourself and the effort you put in. Attractiveness is about the holistic person and the little changes that make you go from “nice” to “…niiiiiice”.
- Why physical looks are only a small part of attraction
- The simplest and quickest way to change how you look
- One simple tip for an amazing haircut
- The number one way men kill attraction
- Why most men will never actually improve
…and so much more
Like the podcast? Become a Dr. NerdLove patron at Patreon.com/DrNerdLove
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books