How many times have you wondered why this person is able to do things that you believe you could never actually accomplish? Why does this person make a rude joke and everyone loves it, while someone else gets awkward silence and stares? Why does one person struggle to talk to people while somebody else can stroll into the party and leave with someone fifteen minutes later?
The difference is that the more successful people tend to be better socially calibrated than the less successful ones. They have an understanding of the rules at play in a particular situation, which gives them a greater ability to navigate things and get an outcome that they want. This week, we’re going to talk about the importance of social calibration and understanding how to improve yours so that you can move through the world with greater fluency, confidence and success.
- Why socially calibrated people are able to do things that other people can’t
- How knowing the “rules” of a situation lets you control the outcome
- The difference between social fluency and just getting a reaction
- Why empathy is a critical part of social calibration
- The best ways to cultivate and practice your social skills
and so much more.
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books