Pop culture loves to talk about the early days of a relationship… but is often mum about what happens after the couple gets together. As a result, we have thousands of models of how love starts, but very little for how to keep it going. Every relationship eventually leaves the honeymoon period, and that’s when the work needs to start. If you want to make love last, you have to know how and where to put in the work because, like the song says: love just ain’t enough.
- Why pop culture loves beginnings and endings to relationships but rarely the parts in between
- How criticism can turn love into contempt
- Why “should” is the worst word in a long-term relationship
- The mistake most couples make with date night
- The one small change to keep love exiting
…and so much more.
Want more dating advice? Check out my books at www.www.doctornerdlove.com/books